By Michael Mullen
(Published in 2001)
War of the Angels is a TRUE story about the author's Supernatural Encounters with angels. His ordeals began while he was researching Top Secret papers released to him by the President of the United States, and they continued throughout his entire Front Office career in major league sports.
Michael Mullen recounts numerous occasions when he was pulled from his body and transported to a vast Dark World, where angels from opposing forces battled. He came face-to-face with the leaders of both armies. The LORD told Michael to write what he saw, and to "Be patient. I'll be back shortly. Occupy yourself."
The author was not to divulge his encounters until the proper time. Its initial draft was written a quarter-century ago, yet it reads like tomorrow's headlines. It is a Divinely guided book written as commanded by the LORD. It is a preview of events to come.
At that time shall arise Michael... and there shall be a time of trouble. But at that time your people shall be delivered. Shut up the words and seal the book, until the time of the end. (Daniel 12:1-4)
"There are angels in the world. Both good and evil. In fact, they are watching you this very moment as you read this, each vying for your attentions. God's angels, and the fallen angels of Satan. They are at war. They are fighting over possession of YOU, and Earth is their final battleground. They are coming for you -- all of them -- the whole Biblical cast of good and evil. Satan is coming to inhabit the body of a human being in order to carry out his battle plan. But Michael the Archangel will follow him to Earth with his heavenly forces to protect those who believe.
"The Believers will jump for joy. The Non-Believer will suffer terror beyond imagination. The main weapon of the Fallen Angels is to make you believe they don't exist. They want you to believe the whole idea of angels and celestial beings is a joke. But I have been there and I can assure you that their existence is no joke.
This a TRUE story. They are coming, ready or not. Very, very soon."
2. The irony is they will use a PEACE TREATY to start the most destructive war ever. A Peace Treaty that will unknowingly launch WWIII within hours after it is agreed upon. A Covenant of Death.
3. The Middle East conflict between Muslims and Jews will continue to escalate. No nation on earth will escape militant operations from Middle East martyrs.
4. God showed him Oil will dictate policy. It influences the world's decision making. The world's destruction is over oil. Politics cares nothing of religion. Their concern in the middle east is oil. Our President is oil. Our Vice President is oil. Iraq's agreement with Russia is oil. The Muslims will entice Russia to attack us, with promises of oil.
5. As acting President of the European Union, the living Antichrist will sign a 7 year Covenant with Israel. He will already have been hailed as the champion of the Jews, Protector of Israel and he will seem to be the perfect choice to usher in the Perfect Society with his signature. The identity of the Antichrist will be the King who signs the 7 year peace treaty.
6. The Arab Nations will approach Russia with a deal they can't refuse. They will offer the Russians all the Arabian oil in the world, in exchange for the total annihilation of Israel.
On March 13, 2001, Putin signed a "weapons for oil" treaty with Iran. This is a prelude to the bigger oil-for-Jerusalem deal about to occur.
America will never allow Russia to attack Israel, so Russia must first eliminate America with an all-out surprise, nuclear strike.
7. The European nations begin wondering how to settle the dispute over Jerusalem, when you see this the time is near. They will sign a 7 Year Peace Treaty giving Jerusalem to Israel and they will protect Israel with a European army to enforce the treaty. When they say "Peace and Safety" over Jerusalem, then WWIII will happen within hours.
8. The prophecies will be fulfilled before the generation of 1948 dies out.
9. Once Israel became a nation again, all the prophecies would be completed before the last of that generation died out. (I guess he means Biblical prophecies)
Be interesting to see the prophecies for 2009. Art Bell will be on Coast to Coast AM on New Year's Eve and the next day for his annual prediction show.