Sunday, January 25, 2009

GEORGE WASHINGTON AND THE "GREENIES"

SUBJECT: UFO HELPED WASHINGTON WIN REVOLUTIONARY WAR FILE: UFO2803


BY BASIL HILL for SUN

Amazing new revelations in George Washington's war diary suggest that the Father of the Country pow-wowed with space aliens, thinking they were yet another tribe of exotic and remote Indians.

What set alarm bells ringing is a diary reference to a glowing round craft in the snowy woods behind Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, where the first commander- in-chief wintered with his bedraggled Continental Army.

DAYBOOK

Ironically the news comes from a British historian who may have access to captured documents that Americans have never seen.

Quentin Burde of Edinburgh believes he has several pages of the daybook the general dictated to his military secretary nearly every day.

"The rub is that just when things get really interesting, there's a gap of a page or two," says the independent Scots historian.

GLOWING GLOBE

But a reference to the glowing craft may clarify Washington's later references to green-skinned Indians, or "Greenskins," as the commander sometimes called them.

"Until now, historians have assumed Washington was referring to a tribe that used green war paint," says Burde, who specializes in researching points in history where he believes space aliens have intervened in human events.

Now Burde believes the Greenskins were space aliens who supplied Washington with wise advice, information about British troop movements and tactics, and perhaps even some superior technology that helped him win the war.

Whoever they were, Washington very much looked forward to his rare meetings with the Greenskins, who lived in a glowing globe in the woods.

"The usual interpretation is that the glowing globe was a rounded lodge made of animal skins that glowed from the firelight inside," says Burde.

But Burde's discovery of references to a "hovering" and "disappearing" globe leads him to believe the glowing lodge was really a spacecraft.

"It also is strange that sometimes the globe is behind Washington's headquarters and sometimes it's not," notes Burde. "An Indian lodge is either there or it's not. This thing came and went, which is entirely consistent with a spacecraft that pays occasional visits."

Burde believes there is crucial evidence yet to surface, and he is scrambling to find the missing parts of the war diary. The pages were captured by the British and languished for years in an Edinburgh archive.

The diary's importance was missed by historians when it did surface because it's not in Washington's handwriting.

Burde's explanation for that is simple.

"Washington often dictated," he claims. " He had a military secretary, a Lt. Johnson, at the time and these pages are definitely in his hand."

UNAWARE

Burde also believes Washington had no idea he was dealing with creatures from another planet. "He probably thought he was talking with an extremely talented Indian war chief, or a medicine man with powers bordering on the magical," he says.

THE U.F.O. BBS

This information has been taken from The BBS Archive CD Rom where it is stated clearly, that these articles and messages are in the Public Domain. If you have an issue with any message or article regarding its copyright, please inform the webmaster who will investigate and if necessary remove the article, thank you.
______
Sent in by Chuck K. Thank you for calling our attention to this interesting episode in history!

From Humanoid Contacts

Date: January 13 2008 Time: 1630

A couple was driving in far western Dade County in the rural areas where strawberries and tomatoes are grown. They were looking at the last field, a 4 or 5 acre patch of planted strawberries, with a small house and barn towards the back, and beyond that the Everglades. They pulled to the side of the road to observe a bright light that was approaching silently from the WNW. It was very bright. It finally came to a stop and hovered over the farm house. With a sharp hissing noise, a beam of light shone directly on the roof of the house for a few seconds, and then disappeared. At this point, once their eyes had adjusted to the intense glare, they could see black spots (maybe windows?) along the widest point of the oval. Suddenly there was a strange distortion developing in the sky over the house as the object became darker and appeared to shrink in on itself. It was a kind of swirling distortion that appeared to increase in size and seemed even to distort the sunlight and clouds as it did, and the object became even darker and smaller. Then there was an audible, low pitched popping sound, almost like one can make by pulling a finger out of one’s puckered mouth and the object disappeared altogether. The distortion effect subsided, and then disappeared after a few seconds more. They then approached the house by passing through the gate and going up the driveway, and detected a strong smell of ozone, like from a strong electrical gadget, as well as an organic kind of repugnant odor. They looked up at one of the windows and saw a grayish reptilian being staring at them. Terrified they made a U-turn right through a flower field and left the area.

HC addendum
Source: http://www.skyscan.org/BHill.htm

Thanks to Albert Rosales

P. Urial

3 comments:

Damien said...

This story was recently brought to my attention while watching a program on t.v. I am not surprised by the claim considering that 0n August 11,1995 I had an experience that led me to the same conclusion after I myself had realized that I was being contacted. During this experience I was show a consistent reference to the constellation of Orion through physical references. I saw another reference connecting this Orion layout back to ancient Egypt. Once I realized that this was no coincidence I started retracing my steps in life to see just how long this may have been going on. I was living in Orlando, Florida when this happened but I grew up in West Babylon, New York. To be more specific I grew up in West Babylon on street called Commander Avenue. Commander Avenue used to be called Washington Avenue. I thought this was interesting since Commander Avenue and Washington Avenue practically have the same meaning referencing George Washington as Commander and Chief. What made this connection to my childhood relevant to me was that I was shown a layout through the same references to Orion a pattern that suggested that Orlando, Florida is laid out like a one dollar bill. This was after it was brought to my attention that I had acquired five houses that references a pattern of five stars in the constellation of Orion and the layout of five pyramids in Egypt. I was able to record the positioning of these land marks that show these references by taking pictures and using a map to show where they are located accordingly. I personally thought this was interesting since Orlando is parallel to the Kennedy Space Center. In 2009 I created a video putting together these references and put it on YouTube. I named it www.Pharaohstreasure there are about eight parts because of the time frame. I made another one with a little more detail. I do believe that there was a connection to George Washington, the foundation of the United States and extraterrestrials I would say came from the constellation of Orion.

Damien said...

This story was recently brought to my attention while watching a program on t.v. I am not surprised by the claim considering that 0n August 11,1995 I had an experience that led me to the same conclusion after I myself had realized that I was being contacted. During this experience I was show a consistent reference to the constellation of Orion through physical references. I saw another reference connecting this Orion layout back to ancient Egypt. Once I realized that this was no coincidence I started retracing my steps in life to see just how long this may have been going on. I was living in Orlando, Florida when this happened but I grew up in West Babylon, New York. To be more specific I grew up in West Babylon on street called Commander Avenue. Commander Avenue used to be called Washington Avenue. I thought this was interesting since Commander Avenue and Washington Avenue practically have the same meaning referencing George Washington as Commander and Chief. What made this connection to my childhood relevant to me was that I was shown a layout through the same references to Orion a pattern that suggested that Orlando, Florida is laid out like the back of the one dollar bill. This was after it was brought to my attention that I had acquired five houses that references a pattern of five stars in the constellation of Orion and the layout of five pyramids in Egypt. I was able to record the positioning of these land marks that show these references by taking pictures and using a map to show where they are located accordingly. I personally thought this was interesting since Orlando is parallel to the Kennedy Space Center. In 2010 I created a video putting together these references and put it on YouTube. I named it www.Pharaohstreasure there are about eight parts because of the time frame. I made another one with a little more detail. I found out later that even though the back of the One Dollar bill was created in 1933 there was an alteration to the back of it in 1963 during the Kennedy Administration when the dollar became a Federal Reserve note. This alteration is how Orlando is shown to laid out. Even though NASA ended the space shuttle program, it created a new space craft and called it Orion. Also another space craft called O.S.I.R.I.S which is not only referencing Osiris from ancient Egypt who was also directly connected to my experience in 1995 which I do show, but also in ancient Egypt like Washington and Commander Osiris and Orion have the same meaning. The connection to George Washington and Osiris is the Washington Monument which is the tallest symbolic reference to an Egyptian obelisk in the world. Now I can show the same repeated references and connection to the Washington Monument which were erected in 2001 here in Orlando, Florida. I do believe that there was a connection to George Washington, the destiny of United States and extraterrestrials I would say came from the constellation of Orion. I believe that these beings have been guided the path of this country since the beginning.

Fapgood said...

WE WILL GET PROPER DISCLOSURE! "One day" y'all will look @ this story differently.