Thursday, February 21, 2013

FREDDY SILVA ON COAST TO COAST AM


How the Great Pyramid was built is a question that may never be answered. Herodotus said that it would have taken 30 years and 100,000 slaves to have built it. Another theory is that it was built by peasants who were unable to work the land while the Nile flooded between July and November. They may have been paid with food for their labor. The flooded waters would have also aided in the moving of the casing stones. These stones were brought from Aswan and Tura and the water would have brought the stones right to the pyramid. This pyramid is thought to have been built between 2589 - 2566 BC. It would have taken over 2,300,000 blocks of stone with an average weight of 2.5 tons each. The total weight would have been 6,000,000 tons and a height of 482 feet (140m). It is the largest and the oldest of the Pyramids of Giza.


This is a transcript of a call to the Coast to Coast AM radio program on 11-6-11.  ("FS' is guest Freddy Silva, and George Noory is the host)

GEORGE NOORY: (What the question is, is missing.)

FS:  Absolutely, in fact, it reminds me of an experience that I had. Three colleagues of mine - the Great Pyramid where we were doing some sound work and the lights went off.  Anyone whose been to the Great Pyramid knows that you have to pay a lot of baksheesh to get them to turn the lights off... inside the Great Pyramid - let alone, remove all the people from it.

So there were just four of us in the King's chamber - the light went off.  And for twenty minutes we had the place to ourselves in total darkness.  And you can't even see your fingers in front of your face.  We were doing some sound work in there and as God is my witness I actually seen in total darkness a group of people actually come out of the rock in the King's Chamber.

They were about nine feet tall.  They're sort of dressed in sort of white satin. It's as if these priests just came out of the stones, surrounded us in a circle and after twenty minutes I was - oh -oh -oh it was a beautiful experience.  I mean it's changed my life forever.

GN:  Sure

FS:  Uh - one of many, and when I - when the lights came on, I looked at the other guys, and it's clear that we wanted to say something to each other, but we weren't sure what to say.

GN:  Quietly chuckles

FS:  When we walked down in silence we left the building... totally dazed.  And... I said to Worth, that's one of the guys, - I said "Did you see what I saw?  And he said, "You mean, all the guys just came out of the rocks, like the priests came out of the stones and surrounded us in a big circle?" "And they were really tall" (he laughs) And I said, "You really saw that?"  He said, "Absolutely." and all four of us saw the same thing at the same time and, uh...

I did some research on this and of course, the famous story of Napolean came to mind.  Uh - he was left in the Great Pyramid when he invaded Egypt and they opened the door in the morning and let him out - he ran out like a banshee and right up to his death bed.  He would not reveal what happened to him inside the Great Pyramid.

GN:  Wow.

FS:  I spoke to some friends of mine about this experienceA book came out and they called me up and they said, "You know, and one of them was a sound engineer, and he said, "You know, I did some sound work in the Great Pyramid as well, and I saw the same people come out of the same stone in the King's Chamber."

Now  we couldn't make that stuff up. And this guy is very level headed, as am I.

GN:  Did it frighten them? Or enlighten them?

FS:  Oh it was a very enlightening experience,  it - it- it- was humbling.  The only way I can describe it is a sense of total unconditional love. It's as if you'd been actually protected.  I'll never forget it to this day and in fact - I was... I went to my book shelf - I have a big library of books, I had the book on the - it was called, A Search in Secret Egypt by Paul Brunton, an incredible man from the Victorian era.  And he actually went to the Great Pyramid.  He had a bit of an experience there himself.  And I was amazed to learn that in the 1920s... he had exactly the same experience.  He was actually in there for several hours.  He described the same priests coming out of the same stones, in the same way that I did in my book.  And I hadn't read the book before. So we're talking about different people having exactly the same experience at these sites.  It's one of many.  I mean it - like I said - the experience depends on what it is that you take in there.  I mean in many cases in terms of research, and writing.  I have colleagues of mine who spent many, many times (in the great pyramid?)

(Then GN interjects something and the conversation goes off in another direction, and the recording ends there.) 
_________
Freddy Silva first began researching crop circles in 1990 and as his fascination with the subject has grown, therefore his career in modern commerce has plummeted. However, Freddy is today one of the world's foremost experts on crop circles, sacred space, and consciousness. He is the best-selling author of Secrets in the Fields: The Science and Mysticism of Crop Circles, hailed by many as the most comprehensive and multi-disciplinary study ever undertaken into this fascinating phenomenon. He has also just released the DVD documentary Stairways to Heaven: The Practical Magic of Sacred Space, written and directed by himself.
Freddy is a life-long student of Earth Mysteries, Sacred Space and ancient systems of knowledge. He is an international lecturer, and has appeared on The History Channel and Discovery Channel, as well as numerous video documentaries. In addition, he has been a guest on radio shows throughout the US. 

Crop circles are scientifically proven to be manifestations of energy under intelligent guidance. Over 80 eyewitnesses since 1890 describe them to be made by tubes of light in less than fifteen seconds. The evidence for crop circles as a genuine phenomenon is found in Freddy Silva's book Secrets In The Fields and throughout this site, whose factual research provides an antidote to deliberate falsification of the genuine phenomenon by skeptics, hoaxers and their allies in the media.
 




No comments: